Our Perfex CRM app is not public on Zapier yet. However, we’re trying hard to make it live as soon as possible. If you want to use it, please follow these steps:
- Email us at email@example.com
- A member of our team will get in touch with you and grant you Zapier app access to your email
- Once access is granted, you can start using MPC Zapier Integration Module
Just head to this public access URL of Perfex CRM Zapier App https://zapier.com/Perfex-CRM. Accept the invite and you’re ready to connect your Perfex CRM with Zapier
- Upload & activate the module
1. Go to your Perfex CRM’s Admin area and select the following menu item: SETUP > MODULES.
That’s it! Module is activated and its settings can be found at SETUP > SETTINGS > ZAPIER of Perfex CRM menu.
- Configure Zapier Module with your Zapier account
1. Login to your Zapier account at https://zapier.com/ and Go to the My Apps Section
2. Click on the Custom Integrations tab and select your Perfex CRM app (You’ll only see it after you’ve created your first zap with our Perfex CRM app):
3. It will redirect you to the Perfex CRM app. Click on the Add Connection button
4. A new pop-up window will appear, asking for Client Secret Key & Base Url of your app:
5. You can get these credentials in your Zapier Module at Perfex CRM. Just navigate to PERFEX CRM > SETUP > SETTINGS > ZAPIER
6. Go back to the pop-up window and enter the details you previously copied
7. A connection between Perfex CRM and Zapier will be successfully created. That’s it! As MPC Zapier Module is connected with Zapier, you can move further creating Triggers and Actions.
Now, you can visit the Developer Dashboard to create ZAPS for Triggers and Actions.
- Create Triggers using ZAP
Now, we’ll create a Zap that sends an email to user (action), when a client is created in Perfex CRM (trigger), to learn How Triggers & Actions work together.
1. Go to your Zapier dashboard and click on Create a Zap button
2. In the Trigger box, Search Perfex CRM and select Perfex CRM (by invite):
3. Select the trigger you want to create:
4. Now, select the Connection Account we created while configuring Zapier module with Zapier platform
5. In the next step, click on the Test trigger button
6. Zap will verify from database if a recent client exists, to make sure the connection of Zapier with Our Perfex CRM is working. Once it verifies, you can see a success message on the page. Click continue:
7. Now we’ll move to the 2nd step that performs an Action when a trigger hits. Click on + icon & search and select Gmail from apps:
8. In the event field, select “Send Email”:
9. In the next step, you will have to select the Gmail account from which you want to send an email when a client is created at Perfex CRM. Click Continue. Remember : If you are not logged in, Zapier will redirect you to Gmail login page so that you can login and continue to zapier.
10. In the next step, fill the details required to send an email. You can also select multiple dynamic data variables in the email fields:
11. Once you are done with the email information, click Continue > Test and Continue > “Publish ZAP”:
12. Now, visit your Perfex CRM and Create a Customer:
13. Once the customer is created, you will successfully receive an email containing the relevant data. This is how you successfully create a Zap that runs on specific triggers and then perform different actions.
- Create Actions using ZAP
Now, we’ll create a Zap that creates a department in Perfex CRM (action) when we receive an email (trigger).
1. Go to your Zapier dashboard and click on “Create Zap” button
2. Select Microsoft Outlook as trigger in the App event box:
3. In the Event field, Select New Email:
4. Next, select email account on which you will receive email:
5. Click on Test Trigger. This test will make sure, Zap has connection with the email account.
If the connection is successful, a success message will appear on the screen. Click Continue.
6. Now from Action, search Perfex CRM and select the Perfex CRM (By invite):
7. After Perfex CRM is selected, click on the Events field and select the relevant action.
8. Now, select the Connection Account we created while configuring Zapier module with Zapier platform.
9. In the next step, map the fields with the data from New Email and click on Continue.
10. Now, click on Test and Continue & after that Publish Zap.
11. Now go to your email account and send an email to the address we selected earlier as receiver email
12. You will receive an email and the Department will be successfully created in the Perfex CRM.
That’s it! You have successfully created Zaps and used Triggers and Actions to transfer data and perform different tasks.
Once again, thank you so much for purchasing this module. We will be glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this module.
Please visit Support Ticketing Area in case you run under trouble and you need assistance. A member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.